Interests: Bellydance, Traveling, sewing up-cycled pieces of art and wandering nature with my pup Bones.
Favorite Movies: Persuasion, Goonies, Fast Times at Ridgemont High and any Horror film I can get my hands on.
Favorite TV: Bones, Downtown Abby, Planet Earth, Forgotten Planet, Destination Truth and pretty much any monster, Alien or Ghost Show.
Favorite Books: Any of Jane Austen’s work, The Hobbit, Little Woman and Salem’s Lot
Why I love DD: I love, love, love, Dirty Dolls Lingerie, it has the perfect vintage look that I love and the fit is phenomenal. The softness and feel is just what I wanted and they fit gorgeously under all of my fun little Pin-up dresses.
Name: Foxy Vermouth
From: Alabama, then Brooklyn
Interests: Burlesque, blues, and bourbon
Favorite Movies: Last Year at Marienbad, The Graduate, Cabaret, and The Little Mermaid
Favorite TV: Sopranos, Breaking Bad, RuPaul’s Drag Race, House of Cards, and Damages
Favorite Books: The Picture of Dorian Gray, Animal Farm, The Story of Layla & Majnun, and The Prophet
Why I love DD: I love the way Dirty Dolls Lingerie fits my body! The lovely soft pink set from my photo shoot gave me support and comfort where I need it most.
Keep up-to-date on what’s happening with Foxy Vermouth
- Name: Brianna Hurley
- From: New York
- Interests: My interests are glamorous and eclectic. I’m an actress/model and I split my time between New York and LA. I’m a member of TP&Co which is the resident acting company for the Theatre Project which is based in New York. We specialize in the classics most recently Shakespeare’s “Much Ado about Nothing”. I also do Burlesque and am the Creative Director for Proper Etiquette Modern Vintage Company which specializes in Vintage remakes, restoration and costuming. I don’t get much time off but in my free time I enjoy yoga, classic art,music festivals,Drag shows,cooking and writing. I’m also an amateur poet.
- Favorite Movies: Election,What Ever Happened to Baby Jane, Born Yesterday and To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything Julie Taymor.
- Favorite TV: My favorite TV shows are hands down, Breaking Bad and The Golden Girls. Ha! I think that says a lot about my personality. I am also wrapped up in The Walking Dead and am waiting with bated breath for the new season of Game of Thrones.
- Favorite Books: My favorite books at the moment are The Complete Works of William Shakespeare, Adulting by Kelly Williams Brown and A Reason For Hope by Jane Goodall.
- Why I love DD: I had the pleasure of wearing Dirty Dolls Lingerie at a photo shoot recently and I was blown away! I felt comfortable,feminine and powerful which really but me in the right frame of mind for the shoot. I can’t recommend them enough!
Check out more on Briana via: www.briannahurley.com & www.ProperEtiquetteModernVintage.com