Name: Foxy Vermouth
From: Alabama, then Brooklyn
Interests: Burlesque, blues, and bourbon
Favorite Movies: Last Year at Marienbad, The Graduate, Cabaret, and The Little Mermaid
Favorite TV: Sopranos, Breaking Bad, RuPaul’s Drag Race, House of Cards, and Damages
Favorite Books: The Picture of Dorian Gray, Animal Farm, The Story of Layla & Majnun, and The Prophet
Why I love DD: I love the way Dirty Dolls Lingerie fits my body! The lovely soft pink set from my photo shoot gave me support and comfort where I need it most.
Keep up-to-date on what’s happening with Foxy Vermouth
- Name: Brianna Hurley
- From: New York
- Interests: My interests are glamorous and eclectic. I’m an actress/model and I split my time between New York and LA. I’m a member of TP&Co which is the resident acting company for the Theatre Project which is based in New York. We specialize in the classics most recently Shakespeare’s “Much Ado about Nothing”. I also do Burlesque and am the Creative Director for Proper Etiquette Modern Vintage Company which specializes in Vintage remakes, restoration and costuming. I don’t get much time off but in my free time I enjoy yoga, classic art,music festivals,Drag shows,cooking and writing. I’m also an amateur poet.
- Favorite Movies: Election,What Ever Happened to Baby Jane, Born Yesterday and To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything Julie Taymor.
- Favorite TV: My favorite TV shows are hands down, Breaking Bad and The Golden Girls. Ha! I think that says a lot about my personality. I am also wrapped up in The Walking Dead and am waiting with bated breath for the new season of Game of Thrones.
- Favorite Books: My favorite books at the moment are The Complete Works of William Shakespeare, Adulting by Kelly Williams Brown and A Reason For Hope by Jane Goodall.
- Why I love DD: I had the pleasure of wearing Dirty Dolls Lingerie at a photo shoot recently and I was blown away! I felt comfortable,feminine and powerful which really but me in the right frame of mind for the shoot. I can’t recommend them enough!
Check out more on Briana via: www.briannahurley.com & www.ProperEtiquetteModernVintage.com
Name: Sandra Camacho
Interests: I have many interests. My number one would be enjoying watching my daughter grow into an incredible young lady. I also love to get all dolled up and do pin up photo shoots when I can. I love classic pin up style like Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn and many more. I love music and have many friends that play in popular bands and love watching them play venues. I also love beach settings as I was born and raised on the coast of San Francisco. Another interest is cooking. Love to cook!!!! I also love to exercise to keep in shape. LEGS ARE EVERYTHING!!!
Favorite Movies: Gone With The Wind, What Ever Happened to Baby Jane, Bullitt, Little
Women, The Long Long Trailer, Yours Mine Ours (classic version), and love all old Disney Classics
Favorite TV: Real Housewives of Orange County, Full Throttle Saloon, Gene Simmons Family Jewels, Ghost Adventures, and all I Love Lucy
Favorite Books: Bill Graham Presents: My Life Inside Rock And Out, My Life in France: Julia Child,
Why I love DD:DD Lingerie accentuates my curves and the feel is great!